The Heart & Lung Institute of Utah has a dedicated team of board certified specialists that offer a broad spectrum of diagnostic, diagnostic imaging, medical management and surgical interventions to maximize the health of our patients.
Cardiology – Cardiovascular Surgery – Pulmonology – Sleep Medicine – Vein Center
At the Heart & Lung Institute of Utah, we take a multidisciplinary approach to patient care. We work closely with our patients’ Primary Care physicians to promote the health and well-being of each patient. Our health care services are provided with the same compassion and commitment to excellence that you provide your patients.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm exclusion.
- Angioplasty in heart and peripheral vessels.
- Aortic valvuloplasty.
- ASD closure.
- Balloon valvuloplasty.
- Intracoronary and peripheral brachytherapy.
- Intravascular stenting.
- Laser recanalization-thrombolysis.
- Mitral valvuloplasty.
- PFO closure.
- VSD closure.
- Arterial blood gas analysis.
- Breathing treatments.
- Chest physical therapy.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Patient education.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Respiratory therapy.
- Smoking cessation.
- Ventilator management
- Aortic aneurysm repair.
- Carotid endarterectomy.
- Coronary bypass.
- Pulmonary and esophageal surgery.
- Vascular repair and replacement.
- 6-minute walk tests.
- Arterial color flow doppler.
- Atherectomy-balloon angioplasty.
- Cardiac catheterization.
- Cardiac radionuclide imaging.
- Cardiology consultation.
- Chest and abdominal X-rays.
- Echo-cardiac / carotid / abdominal.
- Intracardiac/intravascular ultrasound.
- Lab-blood testing.
- Myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Nuclear lung scans.
- Nuclear studies and tomography, including single photon-emission CT.
- Pacemaker evaluation.
- Peripheral vascular evaluation.
- PET myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Pharmacologic and exercise stress tests, including electrocardiography (ECG or EKG).
- Pulmonary function tests.
For more information about the services at the Heart & Lung Institute of Utah, please contact us.