James J. (JIM) Milavetz, M.D., FACC
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Internship: University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz.
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worchester, Mass.
- Fellowships: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn., and The Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Board Certifications: Adult echocardiography, nuclear cardiology and cardiovascular disease.
- Interesting Fact: Dr. Milavetz has served as a clinical instructor at The Mayo Clinic and has been published in dozens of scientific journals, books and manuscripts.
For more information, please contact us.