At the Heart & Lung Institute of Utah, we take a multidisciplinary approach to patient care. We work closely with our patients’ Primary Care physicians to promote the health and well-being of each patient. For more than 30 years, our community has trusted us to provide high quality, specialized care for a wide range of heart, lung and medical conditions. Our team of board-certified specialists uses the latest in medical equipment, research and technology to provide exceptional health care to our valued patients throughout Utah. We offer a broad spectrum of diagnostic imaging, medical management and surgical interventions to maximize the health of our patients.
Our Utah hospital partners include: Davis Hospital and Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Jordan West Valley, and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. We also operate Health Choice Utah, a managed health plan providing Medicaid and Medicare services to residents in Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties.
We are committed to:
- The highest standards of patient care
- Unparalleled services, equipment and facilities
- An environment where your practice can thrive
- Long-term success and an ability to serve the healthcare needs of our communities
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm exclusion.
- Angioplasty in heart and peripheral vessels.
- Aortic valvuloplasty.
- ASD closure.
- Balloon valvuloplasty.
- Intracoronary and peripheral brachytherapy.
- Intravascular stenting.
- Laser recanalization-thrombolysis.
- Mitral valvuloplasty.
- PFO closure.
- VSD closure.
- Arterial blood gas analysis.
- Breathing treatments.
- Chest physical therapy.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Patient education.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Respiratory therapy.
- Smoking cessation.
- Ventilator management
- Aortic aneurysm repair.
- Carotid endarterectomy.
- Coronary bypass.
- Pulmonary and esophageal surgery.
- Vascular repair and replacement.
- 6-minute walk tests.
- Arterial color flow doppler.
- Atherectomy-balloon angioplasty.
- Cardiac catheterization.
- Cardiac radionuclide imaging.
- Cardiology consultation.
- Chest and abdominal X-rays.
- Echo-cardiac / carotid / abdominal.
- Intracardiac/intravascular ultrasound.
- Lab-blood testing.
- Myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Nuclear lung scans.
- Nuclear studies and tomography, including single photon-emission CT.
- Pacemaker evaluation.
- Peripheral vascular evaluation.
- PET myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Pharmacologic and exercise stress tests, including electrocardiography (ECG or EKG).
- Pulmonary function tests.
For more information about the services at the Heart & Lung Institute of Utah, please contact us.