At the Heart & Lung Institute of Utah, we take a multidisciplinary approach to patient care. We work closely with our patients’ Primary Care physicians to promote the health and well-being of each patient. For more than 30 years, our community has trusted us to provide high quality, specialized care for a wide range of heart, lung and medical conditions. Our team of board-certified specialists uses the latest in medical equipment, research and technology to provide exceptional health care to our valued patients throughout Utah. We offer a broad spectrum of diagnostic imaging, medical management and surgical interventions to maximize the health of our patients.
Our Utah hospital partners include: Davis Hospital and Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Jordan West Valley, and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. IASIS also operates Health Choice Utah, a managed health plan providing Medicaid and Medicare services to residents in Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties.
Heart and Lung Institute is part of IASIS Healthcare, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. IASIS was founded in 1998, and today owns and operates community-focused hospitals in high growth urban and suburban markets. IASIS owns and operates 18 acute care hospitals and one behavioral health hospital in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Texas and Utah. In total, we have more than 4,400 licensed beds and employ nearly 15,000 dedicated professionals. You can learn more about IASIS Healthcare at: IASISHealthcare.com.
We are committed to:
- The highest standards of patient care
- Unparalleled services, equipment and facilities
- An environment where your practice can thrive
- Long-term success and an ability to serve the healthcare needs of our communities
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm exclusion.
- Angioplasty in heart and peripheral vessels.
- Aortic valvuloplasty.
- ASD closure.
- Balloon valvuloplasty.
- Intracoronary and peripheral brachytherapy.
- Intravascular stenting.
- Laser recanalization-thrombolysis.
- Mitral valvuloplasty.
- PFO closure.
- VSD closure.
- Arterial blood gas analysis.
- Breathing treatments.
- Chest physical therapy.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Patient education.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Respiratory therapy.
- Smoking cessation.
- Ventilator management
- Aortic aneurysm repair.
- Carotid endarterectomy.
- Coronary bypass.
- Pulmonary and esophageal surgery.
- Vascular repair and replacement.
- 6-minute walk tests.
- Arterial color flow doppler.
- Atherectomy-balloon angioplasty.
- Cardiac catheterization.
- Cardiac radionuclide imaging.
- Cardiology consultation.
- Chest and abdominal X-rays.
- Echo-cardiac / carotid / abdominal.
- Intracardiac/intravascular ultrasound.
- Lab-blood testing.
- Myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Nuclear lung scans.
- Nuclear studies and tomography, including single photon-emission CT.
- Pacemaker evaluation.
- Peripheral vascular evaluation.
- PET myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Pharmacologic and exercise stress tests, including electrocardiography (ECG or EKG).
- Pulmonary function tests.
For more information about the services at the Heart & Lung Institute of Utah, please contact us.